Perhaps you could post one of your shots with the EXIF?

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: David J Brooks
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 12:58 PM
To: Pentax Discuss
Subject: first day review

So i used the 55-300 at the plowing demo yesterday. Hot humid and
dusty day. The unit itself focused quite nicely, it fits well on the
K-5 and my hand zoom barrel stiff but thats fine. Barrel fully
extended makes for a bit of a shaky hand held. IQ and sharpness seem
decent enough. Only thing and i'm not sure its due to the lens or the
camera metering but when using the 17-70 or the 50-200 a +.3 EV
correction is needed. I used +0.7 and all of the DNG's are still way
under exposed. I would normally get a small amount of under exposure
shooting into the sun with my other lenses but every shot, into the
sun or with the sun, is quite a bit under exposed. I'll need to adjust
every one in LR.

Any thoughts on this.

Dave

--