You might want to get another thing or two from LuLu. :-)

(Mark, hope you don't mind my plugging ...I'll get a copy of your calendar when ebay picks up again)

I have two  books there- a few of you have them already...

Have a look ...   One is all photography, one is photography and poetry

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/annsan

and on ebay I've listed this little Leica oddity

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201619260776?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

and , ugh, 77 other items of all sorts that I've ahd no bids on or offers for . I THINK this is just because we had to

get through boththeRNC and the DNC here in the USA - hoping this weekend things will pick up.

ann