Hi everyone,

I've just joined the PDML.  I've been reading it for a little while, but now
I decided to take the plunge.  I live in Vancouver, BC, and I've only been
doing photography for just under a year.  I'm also an avid mountaineer, rock
climber and backcountry skier, so most of my photography tends to be very
outdoor oriented.  If anyone is interested in seeing some of my work, I've a
a few photos up on www.bivouac.com, a canadian mountaineering website.  You
will have to join the site as a member to see them though.  I'm looking
forward to hearing from all of you, especially those in the Vancouver area.

-Scott