Hi Scott,

Welcome aboard.

If you've been reading it for a while, you won't need telling that it's a
very good bunch of people here. It's even better contributing, cos all of
a sudden the most amazing range of opinions come plopping into your In
Box and you soon find yourself sat more getting a typing RSI instead of
'Winder's Finger' or 'Finder's Eye' :-)

Enjoy.

Cotty