Yeah, I read that. It's still WTF?

All that shit & everyone just goes home?

On 9/8/2016 3:05 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
John wrote:

I generally enjoyed the series up until the final episode, which to this
day is still elicits a hearty WTF?

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/379/what-was-the-cult-tv-series-the-prisoner-all-about

;-)

On 9/8/2016 5:31 AM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
Been to Portmeirion with the Mrs many years ago - really interesting place.

Couldn't stand the TV series - I can suspend disbelief with the best of
them but having a giant fucking beachball bouncing up and down the beach
was a step too far for me and reeked of cheapskate SFX. Much rather not
see anything at all than (effectively) the rubber-suit syndrome.

Always wanted a Mini Moke though ;-)