On 9/8/2016 4:41 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 4:31 PM, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Don't you mean 42?

Of course.  I was trying to be cute and dyslexic and confusing, like the
finale.

Dan Matyola

Having watched the ending several times I think that the produces were told, we're out of money and the series is ending, make the best of it. They'd painted themselves into a corner, and tried to keep everyone from noticing that they ended it by ignoring the walls.

In other words kind of like every episode of Lost, there was no overarching story, or theory of the series, just random stuff that the viewer attached meaning to. At least with the Prisoner that only describes the last episode.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen