At least I made you feel something, Jack. :)

You may be much more perceptive of a person's comfort levels than I
am, Jack; I just don't see it -- the strain, that is. They _are_
positioned very unnaturally in order to get the geometry I desired.
But they claimed they were pretty comfortable and were able to hold
the pose for a time while I instructed them to make small adjustments
like the angle of raised arms to get shoulder blades into position.

It may be that with other models, perhaps more flexible -- yoga
instructors for instance -- that I can get even more "natural",
composed looks. I will try that when I next get a chance. (I only know
one nude art model who is great at yoga.)

I'm always serious about these shoots. It takes too much effort to
coordinate these things not to go all out.

Thanks for looking and commenting, Jack!

--
-bmw