You better believe I'm waiting for the right dancer(s) to work with,
Larry. I love dancers because they move so fluidly, gracefully and can
improvise poses to die for on the spot.

I worked with a wonderful dancer who, sadly, does not do nude work,
but I got great shots with her. Here's a gallery of her improvising
with a hunk of rope I gave her ...

http://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/G00002VbXbemyuRg

(The shots where she's in a one-piece leotard.)

I have contact info for two fabulous art nude dancers, one local and
one in Montreal. When the French one comes to Toronto next I just
might get them together for a shoot. It would be a blast I know.

--
-bmw