On 9/25/2016 3:45 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:

You'd be amazed how many people don't. (Wait. No, you wouldn't.)

You'd also be amazed how many people use the same password on multiple
sites. (No, you wouldn't be amazed at that either.)

IMO - one of the dangers of the Yahoo hack is that the hackers got the answers to users' "secret questions" for password reset. You know, first pet's name, favorite movie, name of the street you grew up on, etc... I have no idea how useful that data would be but it sounds like hackers are building a database on everyone... My high school teachers used to warn about the "permanent record that will follow you for the rest of your life" - and it turns out they were right!

Mark