-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of frank theriault
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 5:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Last Call, Torontonians

Just in case any Torontonians have been away over the last coupla weeks,
or if there are any lurkers or newbies, a reminder that a few of us
Toronto Pentaxians are getting together tomorrow for a few beers and
some shooting (or whatever!).

We're meeting at C'Est What?, southeast corner of Church and Front
Streets at about 1:00 pm.

See y'all there.

-frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert