Good idea, Dave,

Maybe we should make our next outing somewhere outside of downtown - seems I'm
the only one that actually lives down here!

As for the price of beer, I'd take a $6 pint of good draft micro-brew over a $4
small bottle of Molson/Labatt/whatever crap! <g>

I, too, like these face-to-face get togethers.  You can discuss a lot more, a
lot faster than on list, eh?

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert