On 10/5/2016 12:01 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
An enjoyable PUG once again, and again thank you to Brian for managing it!

Thank you also to everyone for commenting on my Skipping shot; glad
you enjoyed it so much.

Malcolm, I struggled to find an appropriate image for this PUG too. I
stumbled upon this one while scanning through my portfolio for
something else entirely. Some still-functioning brain cells groggily
signaled me that it might be a PUG choice. So I uploaded it with a day
or two to spare. Goes to show, you just never know. :)

I have _no_ idea about Iconic Places. I don't think I've ever been to
any when I was carrying a camera.

Just post a picture of Dorrie. Her being there makes any place an iconic place.