I'm late... Thansk for liking my Mt St Helen's shot - it was the first thing I thought of and dug out the print to scan... but now after

seeing the whole gallyer - which definitely is solid through and through, I remembered I had a balloon festival shot from the old days - the Albuquerque one

that would have suited as will...  Glad someone did do the balloon thing :-)

Henk, Rick and Phillip floated my boat the most this month- and Filip's literal interpretation gave me a giggle...

ann