I will add this about using the web to find weather information this
morning.

Hurricane Matthew, or at least its fringes is HERE. It's raining hard as
f**k.

I've got another damn leak! I'd like to figure out how soon I'm going to
be able to risk getting up there to rig a patch.

I can't find a decent weather map (radar type) that shows where the
heavy rain is & which way the heavy rain is moving.