Fellow PDMLers:

My wife's god-daughter is going to have her sweet sixteen birthday in a couple of
weeks.  She seems to have discovered herself behind a camera at school.  She is doing
all the usual things: taking pictures for the yearbook, school newspaper, etc.  Now
that the school year is going to end; her mom, my wife and her grandmom don't want her
to lose interest when she has to turn in the school's camera.

For her birthday the ladies purchased a ZX-M, the AA battery pack and a smaller Tamrac
bag.  I'm contributing a SMC-A 50mm/f2 and a SMC-A 28mm/f2.8.  I'm going to give her a
lens pen, too.

My question is this: Should I add another lens?  If so, what?  I'm thinking a 85-100mm
but can't seem to find one at a reasonable price?  Suggestions?  Anyone looking to
sell one?  Price is the major factor here.

I appreciate any and all responses.  Your input will - as always - be greatly valued.

Ed