You got it, Igor

I used to like that idea a lot - so romantic! , but that was before I knew anything about Edward VIII being, well, maybe not such a nice guy.

ann

On 10/23/2016 12:19 AM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Did you mean that on the day of your birth, Edward VIII signed Instrument of Abdication, giving up British throne to marry Wallis Simpson?
;-)

Igor

http://www.onthisday.com/events/december/10