This Chinese lantern display has been ongoing for the month of October at our Boerner Botanical Garden. It has been so popular it has been extended into November. Frames are covered with silk, painted and lit with LEDs from within. This dragon was one of the larger figures.

http://www.studio1941.com/China%20Lights/#IMGP2471.JPG

For anyone interested, the entire GESO is here...

http://www.studio1941.com/China%20Lights/#

All are camera generated JPGs w/no post-processing. K3 and Sigma 17-50, f:2.8, hand-held

-p

--

Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.