Thanks, Dan.  I'm enjoying your New Mexico series

-p

On 10/24/2016 9:39 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Wonderful colors and patterns in all of those images,  Nicely seen and
aptly rendered.

Dan Matyola

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Paul in MKE <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:

This Chinese lantern display has been ongoing for the month of October at
our Boerner Botanical Garden.  It has been so popular it has been extended
into November.  Frames are covered with silk, painted and lit with LEDs
from within.  This dragon was one of the larger figures.

http://www.studio1941.com/China%20Lights/#IMGP2471.JPG

For anyone interested, the entire GESO is here...

http://www.studio1941.com/China%20Lights/#

All are camera generated JPGs w/no post-processing.   K3 and Sigma 17-50,
f:2.8, hand-held

-p

--

Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.

follow the directions.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.