The PH-SA is indeed longer at 2 3/8" tall.

Spitfires, eh? That would be great fun. I love military aircraft. I'm very
partial to the P-51 Mustang and the P-38 Lightning. I grew up only a stone's
throw from Miramar Naval Air Station (Top Gun, Fightertown USA) and used to
watch the A-4's, F-4's, Tomcats, and later F-18's do touch n' go's and circle
the field over Interstate 15 in San Diego. It's now a Marine Air Field but
the Navy still flies a few out of there unless I'm mistaken. The F-4 Phantom,
for those of you who never got close to one, is the loudest damn plane you've
ever heard. Of course, a Harrier is a very loud aircraft, but then, I
digress...

I probably won't get to cross the pond for another year I'm afraid. I really
want to visit my brother in Durham, though he may be in London by the time I
get to see him. My dad just got back from seeing him in Germany. He and his
F1n got some nice shots of east and west Berlin and Amsterdam. Wish I
could've gone but no such luck, working you know...

>faster than a Dodge Challenger

But for my money, give me a 1968 Chevy Camaro with RS and SS options and a
big block 396.

How about a 426 HEMI Road Runner, say 1969? Or, a 440 six pack Super Bee?

I'd even like a MINI Cooper S in British Racing Green (of course).

Brendan MacRae