I have some mostly uncommon or unusual lenses now up for "pre-eBay"
sale.  Many are Pentax lenses, while many other are third-party cult
classics.  They are all K-mount items (except for the 400/5.6
Novoflex "lens head", which has to mate with a Novoflex focusing
mount).

I have the list of lenses for sale posted at
http://www.cetussoft.com/pentax/lenslist.htm .

I am offering these items to the list, in case any of you guys has
been looking for any of these.  I have not put a price on each - I
am looking for reasonable bids on these - one of the nice things
about eBay is that I don't have to come up with prices in advance -
the market will determine the selling prices - <g>.

If you are interested in any of these critters, please reply
DIRECTLY to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - please do NOT reply to the list -
for questions and/or to offer a reasonable bid.

Please note that I have no intention of simply giving any of these
away, so please make any bid a reasonable bid.  I don't mind
settling for a little less than what an item might get on eBay - no
seller's fees to pay - but I'm offering these for sale to get back
at least most of my investment in each of them, and not to be
"charitable".

The buyer will pay all shipping costs.  Payment must be in USD by
PayPal OR by USPS Postal Money Order ONLY (and, obviously, PayPal
would have to be used by non-US buyers.)

The unsold lenses will go onto eBay shortly (where they will be
offered only to US bidders).

Thanks for your interest.

Fred