On 11/19/2016 10:43 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
I'm going to copy my install file for 10.11 to a jump drive. Should it
be formatted starchily for Mac or with the msdos format be ok. I can
do the mac format no problem but i thought i saw some were that you
had to do some sort of GUDE ?? set up and now i cannot find anything
about that.

Dave

Windoze should let you format it FAT32 & I'm pretty sure that's what
Apple uses for the Mac. That's how I formatted the thumb drive when I
upgraded my Mac Mini.