It's something I don't really think about. I go through all the menus with
every new camera -- I've owned all with the exception of the k-5 II-- and just
set everything to my liking. The K-1 is undoubtedly the best of the breed, and
I'm sure it's replacement will be better yet. I'm at 13,000 exposures, so I'll
probably need it by the time it's released. (Just call me Larry.:-)

Paul via phone