From: Ann Sanfedele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 2:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: LX repair

Ok, I know someone gave me some good info on this earlier and I thought
I had saved it but... alas...

I have one possible source, but would like another.  I really do need to
get the blasted body fixed
light meter screwed up, sticky mirror too.

Best scenario - good recomendation in NYC or close.  forget PHOTO-TECH -
they seem unable
or unwilling to do CLA or real repairs on camera bodies of this vintage
(20 years old).  sigh.

annsan