Good advice, especially with the aluminum beds. Apparently they are pretty easily damaged.

Hasn't affected F series sales from what I know.

Can't wait till GM starts selling aluminum trucks - they're working on them now.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Diesels