Which is a very Pagan song, for a Christmas song.

On 12/18/2016 4:19 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
Yes, but it's not The Holly and the Ivy.

On 18 Dec 2016, at 21:16, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Strange Fruit -- what a moving powerful song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZyuULy9zs

Dan Matyola

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

Not convinced that people who buy it or give it airplay it at Christmas
have really thought about the words and the subtext. What next, Strange
Fruit?