Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 10:45 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss List
Subject: GESO Dickens Fair

Since we were discussing the 55-300 in another thread, here are a bunch
of photos from Dickens Fair yesterday. The closeup photos of the singers
were shot with Nicole's DA 55-300:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157676633335020

The wide shots were mostly shot with my DA 15-30/2.8 and my walkaround
lens for the rest of the day was my Tamron 28-75/2.8.

The singers are a group called Brass Farthing, and the morris dancers
are a team called Pipe and Bowl. I did have fun on some of the photos
of the morris dancers by photographing them at ridiculously slow shutter
speeds.

To see the photos with the exif next to them
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157676633335020

I apologize for not picking out one or two, but while I'm generally
pleased with the set I don't have any particular favorites. As always
comments and constructive suggestions are appreciated.