Lawd luvaduck and lawks a-mercy Mr. Tingleweazel ain't them photas sumfink!
Apples and pears, Mary Poppins, guv'nor!

That's a great set of photos, looks like a fun occasion all round.

And if this isn't Leonard Rossiter then my name's not Dick Van Dyke.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/31365937130/in/album-72157676633335020/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tc8ow8_doV4

P.s. The real Dickensian London:
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2015/dec/28/london-pilgrimage-gustave-dore-historic-visions-capital-city

Van Dyke (Dick)

On 19 Dec 2016, at 21:41, David J Brooks