On 12/25/2016 9:50 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 18:18:14 -0500, you wrote:

Anyone try this on a K1 yet? I'm considering getting myself a late
Christmas present.

How badly does it vignette? If it's not too bad, I could probably "fix"
it in Camera Raw.

Given the enormous size difference between the DA 15 Ltd and a
full-frame 15mm I would expect the Limited to vignette massively.

Drat! The new HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 costs three times as much.
Can't do that just now.

KEH has a couple of 15mm f/4 on offer that I could probably afford, but
I don't want to buy anything that won't work with the K1.

Oh well, if I start saving pennies now, Christmas in July may come early.