ann sanfedele wrote:
LArry _ Ithink you do know my favorites of your favorites - but I'll say
again..

the starry sky on the beautifully lit windy road (vertical) , the moon
over the wind thingys, and the catapiller in the faucet...

Thanks Ann. I find it interesting that two of your favorites were taken at a race track. You are a lot of why the windmill photo is in this set.

ann