Wow, that’s a great kit you describe below.  Yes, even the video markets it as
a great street camera—much less intimidating—or maybe just more discreet—than
the all black DSLR.

Sure wish I had some extra money, but can’t afford to buy right now, got to
save—the bloody Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

Cheers, Christine