I do have a couple of adapters - still working out which lenses work well
with the OM-D and which do not.  I'm jealous of that 85mm f1.4!

My biggest problem with adapting the old K and A lenses is that my eyes are
starting to SUCK - I'll dial the focus in, think I've got it, hit the
shutter... and later I'll see that I was MILES from being in focus.  Even
using the focus peaking.  Old man... (sigh)

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com