Hi Dave,

Nice tale re the personal touch with the Mamiya. Nice one Peter, too, for
being so hospitable - - what was his cut? Just kidding :-)

The best times to hang around those shows are surely when they're setting
up (that's when the dealers stalk), and the first half hour on opening
(that's when the stalkers deal...) - and then again right at the bitter
end - your situation being a prime example. Although I imagine the
dealers don't mind carting it all back again because it's their
livelihood, bless 'em. I think they're more likely to accept a slightly
less bulging wad of cash at close than at lunch. I'm guessing.

Sounds like a great time. Glad you sold your gear.

>>I should have dropped it on the Nikon table, whoops those F5s are a little
>>fragile aren't they... but that wouldn't have impressed the nice girl
>>behind the table (the only reason I bothered going past it... quite a few
>>times).
>>
>>- - Dave, who really is behaving himself :)

It can't last!

;-)

Bealzebub.