I'm not sure if Ektachrome 64 is still available. But you're right: it
had a distinctive blue cast. Ektachrome 100S is totally different. And
if you want a slight warm cast, Ektachrome 100WS provides a bit of that.
It makes it look like everything was shot an hour before sunset, which
can be good if everything isn't being shot an hour before sunset:-). But
I like all of the new Ektachrome 100 variants. The 100VS provides high
saturation, but not as pronounced (dare I say garish) as Velvia. Like
Velvia, it's more difficult to scan than the 100S. Here's a scan from
Ektachrome 100VS:
http://home.earthlink.net/~pnstenquist/_uimages/55chevy.jpg