I think this is the only image doing it, and maybe it's just me, but...
does anyone else see a series of parallel, almost-straight-up-and-down
banding/lines through the sky on this image?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eeweir/32348360731

Looks almost like watermarking, but not really.

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com