That's it.  I'll wager the lines line up with his sensor and that the image
as we see it is rotated somewhat from the original capture.  But what would
cause those lines, I have no idea.  My 2MP Olympus 2040Z would do that with
extended exposures (over 2 seconds) but that was a million years ago,
photographically.

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com