> On Jan 25, 2017, at 9:45 AM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> I read Stan's comment as a bit of a toungue in cheek admonishment.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, Ann. I didn’t take Stan’s remark as
criticism or scolding, just as a jumping off place for my response. I am
usually on the move—at a cross country meet or soccer game, hiking in the
mountains, walking around town--when photographing and always have just one
camera and one lens. I’ve experimented a little with a tripod in doing
landscapes. I should do more.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"What does it mean...that the world is so beautiful?"

- Mary Oliver