Thanks. Well, yes, the idea was to have a cycling weekend in the Dales. This is
Tour de France country. I used to live in the area, and still have friends and
family in them there parts. We are a Yorkshire family. There are plenty of
people biking up there. Yorkshire people are made from millstone grit.

But last week I caught a cold, which has still not fully gone, so I decided to
do some walking instead. Spent one day at Hackfall Wood,
http://www.hackfall.org.uk/, where I got lost and had to walk an extra 4-5
miles to re-find myself, and another day just pottering about, up to the
Swinton Estate, which is where the Druid's Temple (fake Stonehenge) is - I've
posted pictures from there before. It's a lovely area, one of the wealthiest in
the country.

On 6 Feb 2017, at 22:49, Mark Roberts