Did you shot the B&W shots in BW?  I'd be curious to see the first of the two
foggy river shots in color...

So, as I half-suspected the first of the two foggy river shots is in fact in
colour as posted in the gallery.

Never one to disappoint a customer, here it is in colour followed by two
slightly different black & white treatments.

http://www.web-options.com/Yog0.jpg

http://www.web-options.com/Yog1.jpg

http://www.web-options.com/Yog2.jpg

On 7 Feb 2017, at 08:43, Bob W-PDML

Thanks, ann. yes, They're all shot in colour. I'll show a colour version of the
fog one later - barely distinguishable.

I think there's a lot over here you'd like.

On 7 Feb 2017, at 00:07, ann sanfedele