Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 7:40 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: Weather Out of Whack!

Gonz wrote:

Yeah, that's a serious workout.  When I lived up there I had to clean
up a long driveway after heavy wet snows like that, it really gets
your heartrate up.  People even have heart attacks doing that.  Stay
safe Mark!

I'm more worried about muscle strain than heart attack — I still run
40-50 miles a week so my fitness is pretty good (though I've been
closer to 30 miles a week for the past month, for obvious reasons).

I learned how to handle snow when living in Rochester: Shovel
frequently during the snowfall (unless it's windy) and you're much
better off than waiting till the end and trying to do it all on one
go.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com