FWIW, I have a ZK 35mm f2.0 T* which I have used sparingly. Never having owned
a Pentax 35mm, I can’t make any sort of comparison.

I like the look and feel of the lens, I like the results. But do I really need
this when I have the D FA 24-70mm f2.8?
Well, but then I think about fixed-focal shooting, and what a nice set of
primes I have in the 20/2.8, 24/2.0, 35/2.0, 50/1.2, 100/2.8 macro…
But only the macro is a “modern” lens with some degree of weather resistance,
and with autofocus combined with a quick-shift feature.
The Zeiss 35/2.0 and others of my fixed-focal-length collection periodically
get moved to the “sell these soon” end of the shelf. And then I fondle them and
take a few pictures and put them back out of harm’s way.

I don’t think you would go wrong buying one of these lenses.

stan