Paul Stenquist wrote:
I agree. A little more at the bottom  if you have it. What is it? A garbage
skow??

It's the SS Palo Alto, aka the cement boat, which was actually a tanker.
http://www.concreteships.org/ships/ww1/paloalto/

Here are some of my photos from two years ago, it has gotten rather beat up in the past two winters.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157647882103444

When I was a kid, we could actually go out onto the ship from the pier, or at least the shoreward portion, the bow was fenced off back then.

By the way Marco, what focal length did you shoot that at? It looks like you used a fairly long lens (or serious cropping) to fill the frame from that angle.

Paul