Excellent image with sharp details and nice bokeh.

The "grain" or whatever doesn't bother me at all, but if it were my image,
I might clone out or crop out the little twig over her head.

Most male birds are more garish than the females of the same species.  I
hardly think the house sparrow is the most outrageous or overdone.

Dan Matyola