The new D FA lenses are large. The 24-70, 15-30 and 150-450 are all bigger than
what we’ve come to expect from Pentax. But they’re also superb performers. That
is much more important to me than size. My K-1 is big anyway, with a battery
pack and a quick release plate always attached. A large lens is just fine. If I
want a small camera for travel or a leisurely walkaround, I’ll take my K-3 and
the FA 35/2 or FA 50/1.4.

Paul