I like the context of the building on the far left -- just think it looks better without the tall dark blob on the right... how much that has to do with the monitor I'm on versus yours, Bruce, but the little skiiers and the platform and wires are context enough for me - the building on the right
is so dark that it draws your eye to it too quickly.

Without the building on right, I prefer this to the sunny one... more atmosphere less static
ann