Mark - you should explore Igor's variations

ann

On 3/3/2017 3:06 PM, Mark C wrote:
Looks like a awesome place. I like the converging lift lines. I'd leave the building on the right in - the buildings frame up the image nicely. If you crop back on the right side you lose both the building and the foreground (which drops out of sight and re-emerges at the far right), which I think would leave the whole right half kind of un-moored.