Yes.

 John Sessoms Tue, 07 Mar 2017 20:03:07 -0800 wrote:

When you say "set the file timestamp to the same (as EXIF) date/time" do
you mean that the file date Windoze displays will be the same as the
EXIF date/time?

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Hi All,

The question of adjusting the time in the EXIF of the photos had come up on this list a few times in the past.
This frequently is an issue when you forget to adjust the time zone.

LR provides the possibility to adjust the date and time to a specified value (which is inconvenient for multiple photos taken over several days of a trip) or to shift by set number of hours (which is limited to +/- 24 hours.

During the recent trip, in addition to my regular bag with Pentax DSLR, I took a small P&S. I had to charge the battery, and the date was reset. So, I made a mistake while setting the date: The date was 1 year (2018), and 3 hours ahead.
So, I would have died if I had to adjust the time zone in LR 365 times... :-)

The tool I used was "FastStone Image Viewer" (it is free, I've been using it on Windows for many years). It has a bunch of good batch tools (including smart renaming, resizing, adding watermarks, text, etc., and making some minor adjustments to the photos). It also can shift the hours, but the maximum number is 999. So, I didn't want to make that adjustment 9 times (although that would be a close number of operations). Instead, first, for each of the 5 days I used the camera, I change "date only", setting the correct date/year. And then for all the files, and adjusted time by -3 hours. While doing that, I kept the option (which is check-marked by default) to set the file timestamp to the same (as EXIF) date/time.

I thought maybe this tool (and approach) would be useful to someone on this list.

Cheers,

Igor