I guess there was a reason why I didn't renew last year.

I'm afraid I see the same trend in car magazines - Car & Driver, Road & track, Autoweek aren't what they use to be - getting smaller and less interesting.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- Subject: Re: OT: The end of Popular Photography