Igor,

The block between the Bogen clamp and the A/S receiver fits snugly into a wide
depression in the bottom of the Kirk A/S receiver thus no rotation as the block
is retained in the Bogen clamp just like the Bogen plate.

The aluminum block has a trapizoidal cross section, about 1/2" high by approx
2" long and wide enough the be securely captured in the Bogen clamp.

HTH