Ken,

Thank you for this suggestion.
I think that might be a reasonable solution for my needs.
So, basically, it is an Arca-Swiss clamp that can be bolted to
the desired Bogen/Manfrotto QR (RC5 in my case).
In you case you have an extra aluminum block, but I wonder if it can be avoided.

In the simplest case, that "bolting" can be done if that clamp has a 3/8" or 1/4" female thread in it, and, preferably, a whole for the pin in my case -- to avoid any extra rotation on the said screw.

Since there are A-S clamps that mount directly onto a monopod or heads, -
they obviously do have one of such holes.
So, the question now is: Is there a hole as well, - to avoid the rotation of this clamp on the RC5 plate?

I am looking at the clamps, e.g. from RRS:
http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/QR-clamps
One of the "mounting styles", with the threaded center hole is what I'd need. I don't think there would be a hole for the pin (I don't see it being mentioned). So, I wonder, how is such a clamp is secured against
rotation on a threaded stud?
Any ideas/suggestions?

Just in case, to help visualizing, RC5 plate looks like this:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1072985-REG/axler_qrp_501s_501_quick_release_plate.html
http://www.bogentripodparts.com/parts/images/3433Plate.jpg

Igor