I can't recommend the Eye-Fi cards on the basis of their inconsistent behavior
and unreliability. I went through four of them trying to get them to work in a
couple of different cameras. They never did in a consistent and reliable way.

Other vendors, maybe. I have tried any since my more recent cameras (except the
Leica M-D) have all been WiFi enabled.
For the M-D, I use the Lightning to SD Card Camera Connection cable to move
files to my iPad, which is quite fast if a little less convenient.